Our Mission to
Redefined Dental Care
Dental World Super Specialty Clinic, which was a dream project of Late Dr. K. K. Butta, focuses on the vision of streamlining and standardizing dental treatment by providing best dental care through competent and efficient means in a pleasing and transparent manner. The organization strives to meet those challenges with a combination of the clinical excellence, unsurpassed compassion and service. We believe in continual growth and for that we do not shy away from reaching out to our patients and seeking their views and concerns to improve our services and patient satisfaction.
Dental World aims eventually to be widely recognized as one of the world’s leading and most preferred Dental Care Service provider through unmatched treatment outcomes, cutting edge technology & procedure delivery system and international standards—all of which is aimed at ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. In the future, Dental World also aims to expand its horizon to a wider base of patients across different regions
- To deliver a robust multi-specialty dental treatment to our patients, increase awareness and address their immediate dental problems.
- To achieve excellence in dentistry by ensuring up-to-date diagnosis and treatment technology and employing highly qualified and dedicated professionals.
- To promote charity for the needy and aid them with proper guidance of oral care.
- To partner with leading oral care companies and technology providers with an aim to understand, be informed and procure the best technologies and instruments in the market, which would also help us in providing a state-of-the-art treatment as well as share relevant information with the patients about their dental health through accurate diagnosis.
- To gain confidence of the patients and deliver painless, hassle free treatment.
- To keep up with the good work through visionary leadership, continual dental research and implementation.
- To collaborate and share our clinical expertise with dental colleagues within and outside of India through workshops, conferences, and lectures as well as taking an active role in various professional dental organization to serve the dental community.
- To engage and educate the public regarding dental hygiene through social media, dental seminars/ blogs, media interviews and other communication channels.